We can't walk alone.
Jesus invites us to join his family.
Becoming part of All Saints is an invitation to a way of life.
SUNDAY GATHERING INFORMATION
Sundays at 4:00 pm
If you'd like to attend a worship celebration, we are happy to welcome you! If you've got any questions, please send a message via the link below or on our CONTACT page.
609 West 20th Street, Holland
Our Sunday gathering lasts a little over an hour, including an Anglican liturgy of prayer, scripture reading, confession, short sermon and weekly Eucharist (communion).
On a normal Sunday, we have a simple, intimate gathering - including many children, who we encourage to participate in as much of the service as they can.
- Mask use is recommended when you are not seated. We have children's and adults' masks available.
- For social distancing purposes, the balcony and back 3 rows of the sanctuary are reserved for those wearing masks and social distancing. Thank you for helping us to show love to those who are practicing extra Covid-cautiousness.
- We offer a nursery for toddlers to preschool-age. Caregivers wear masks.
- For K to 2nd-graders, we introduce a Little Liturgy of song, story and response time to help transition them into adult worship. We ask that children wear masks in Little Liturgy.
- There is an elevator on the north side of the building, if you need it.
Please join us! You are so welcome!
Daily Prayer INFORMATION
We're making our careful return to opportunities for corporate daily prayer. As we move along with an eye on Covid numbers and guidelines, we'll add or amend the schedule below. Check back here for changes.
Mondays from 8:30 am to 9:00
Every other Monday (women) from 7:00 pm to 7:30
Tuesdays from noon to 12:30
Tuesdays from 6:00 pm to 8:00
We encourage all members to join us when they can for a time of community and prayer. Prayer liturgies typically take about 20 minutes.
Take a look at our RESOURCES page for more daily office help and ideas.